Expertise: Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property
Licensed: Arizona and Utah
Education: Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
firstname.lastname@example.org | (801) 994-4646
Bryan (Bud) Todd is an associate attorney in Kunzler Bean & Adamson’s litigation group. Bud’s practice focuses on all aspects of civil litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property, including patent and trademark infringement. Prior to joining KB&A, Bud was an associate at Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, where he practiced civil litigation and was involved with the intellectual property group.
Bud graduated from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. Bud earned his certificate in Law, Science, and Technology, with an emphasis in intellectual property. While at ASU, Bud spent a year working in the Lisa Foundation Patent Clinic, assisting different individuals and small businesses protect their intellectual property by use of patents and trademarks. Bud was a part of ASU’s 2022 National Patent Application Drafting team and was a student extern at ASU’s technology transfer office, Skysong Innovations.
When not working with clients, he is likely to be with his wife and daughter, skiing, golfing, watching sports, or reading.
- J.D., Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
- Senior Articles Editor, Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
- Lisa Foundation Patent Clinic, Limited Recognition Patent Practitioner
- M.L.S., Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
- B.S., Neuroscience Brigham Young University
ADMISSIONS & PRACTICE
- Arizona State Bar
- Utah State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the District of Utah