Jason R. Graff
Of Counsel, Registered Patent Attorney
Expertise: Intellectual Property
Licenses: California, Arizona (inactive), USPTO, and United States District Court for District of Arizona
Education: The University of Iowa College of Law
email@example.com | (801) 994-4646
Jason Graff specializes in the preparation and prosecution of domestic and foreign patent applications in the computer and electrical arts. Specifically, Jason is experienced in cloud computing, wearables, Internet of Things (IoT), virtual services, semiconductors, data storage, computer networking, software and programming, computer hardware and systems, biomedical devices and systems, mechanical devices and systems, nanotechnology, and aerospace technologies.
- BA, East Asian Studies (Japan Concentration), The University of California Los Angeles
- JD, The University of Iowa College of Law
- BS, Electrical Engineering, The University of Iowa College of Engineering
- Having lived in Japan for two years and studied advanced Japanese at UCLA and The University of Iowa, Jason is fluent in spoken Japanese.
- Scratch golfer
- College football
- ABA Committee on Business & Corporate Litigation, Annual Review of Developments in Business and Corporate Litigation (2005 edition), pages 979-992 (with Wendy S. Neal).