Robert “Bobby” Harrington
Expertise: Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury, Political Law and Elections
Licenses: Utah (State and Federal Courts), United States Courts of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and District of Columbia Circuit
Education: Stanford Law School
Robert (“Bobby”) Harrington focuses on trial and appellate litigation in state and federal courts across various industries. He has represented Fortune 500 companies and other clients in matters involving business disputes, breach of contract, mass torts, environmental cleanup, false advertising, property disputes, and personal injury.
Bobby also has significant experience in the area of election and political law where he advises and represents congressional candidates, statewide ballot initiatives, and local initiatives and referenda.
Bobby is a graduate of Stanford Law School where he was co-Editor-In-Chief of the Stanford Law & Policy Review and during which time he also served as an extern in the Office of the Solicitor General at the U.S. Department of Justice.
Bobby began his career as a litigation associate in the Washington, DC office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP and a law clerk to the Honorable William H. Pryor Jr. of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. Prior to joining Kunzler Bean & Adamson’s litigation team, he litigated for over six years as an associate and then a shareholder at one of Utah’s largest and most highly-regarded law firms.
When Bobby is not busy working to achieve favorable solutions for his clients, he enjoys fly fishing, skiing the greatest snow on earth, cooking Thai food, and adventuring with his wife and three children.
HONORS & EDUCATION
- 2009, J.D., Stanford Law School
- 2005, B.A. University of Utah
- 2017-2019 Utah Legal Elite, Utah Business Magazine
- 2016-2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
HISTORY & EXPERIENCE
- Ray Quinney & Nebeker, 2013-2019
- Kirkland & Ellis, 2009-2010; 2011-2013
- Judicial Clerkship, The Honorable William H. Pryor Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2010-2011
ADMISSIONS & PRACTICE
- Utah State and Federal Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit