Expertise: Commercial, Real Estate, and Construction Litigation
Education: University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law
firstname.lastname@example.org (801) 994-4646
Shelby Jaye Hughes is an associate attorney in Kunzler Bean & Adamson’s litigation group. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, real estate law, and employment matters. She also has experience in criminal law and regulatory land use issues. Prior to joining KB&A, Shelby practiced at a boutique firm which specialized in business, construction, and real estate transactions and litigation in Summit and Wasatch Counties. Shelby provides her clients with tactical advice that drive legal solutions.
In her free time, Shelby enjoys running, skiing, watching football (Boomer Sooner & Go Birds), and spending time with her husband and their two rescue dogs, Duke and Sofie.
HONORS & EDUCATION
- J.D., University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law
- B.A., Environmental Studies, Westminster College
HISTORY & EXPERIENCE
- Hoggan Lee Hutchinson (affiliated with Dart Adamson & Donovan)
- Park City Attorney’s Office
- Salt Lake Legal Defender Association
ADMISSIONS & PRACTICE
- All Utah State Courts
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law Young Alumni Association, Vice President (2020–21) & President-Elect (2023– 24)
- Women Lawyers of Utah, CLE Committee Member, 2021