Wade O. Bean
Expertise: Venture Capital, Emerging Growth, Corporate & Securities, M&A
Education: Northwestern University School of Law; Kellogg School of Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (801) 993-1995
Wade O. Bean is one of the founding partners of the corporate and venture capital group at Kunzler Bean & Adamson who represents companies and investors in the emerging growth and technology space. He frequently advises on preferred stock and convertible debt financing transactions, customer and licensing agreements, entity structuring, senior debt facilities, mergers & acquisitions and general corporate matters. Wade leads a team of attorneys that supports KB&A’s clients through the life-cycle of their business, from formation through growth milestones and ultimately exits. Wade is also proud to work directly with many of the leading early stage venture capital funds in Utah.
When he is not busy helping his clients, Wade enjoys skiing, playing basketball, discovering new music and spending time with his family.
HONORS & EDUCATION
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- Kellogg School of Management, M.B.A., Finance and Entrepreneurship
- Brigham Young University, B.A., Economics with University Honors
- Utah Legal Elite and Mountain States Super Lawyers – Multiple Honors
HISTORY & EXPERIENCE
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C.
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Charles River Associates